There may be times you have to re-pair the mouse to the receiver for the wireless function to reconnect. This sometimes happens after a firmware update.
To re-pair, simply:
* Turn the wireless mouse switch to ON
* Hold down M1, M2 and Scroll wheel click for several seconds
* The mouse will begin to flash yellow once it is in pairing mode
* Move the receiver as close to the mouse as possible
* The mouse will flash blue once pairing has been established
* If that does not work, with the mouse still flashing yellow, unplug the receiver and re-plug it